The passed week has been relatively sunny. Me and dutchess went for a walk in the park last Friday. Everyone was out, walking their dogs, laying on the grass and napping with book covering their faces. We saw an anciant pug that looked like a small hill of wrinkles and fur. It had one eye and when it saw us, it barked and then gave up, laying back down in the sun.
Me and dutchess agreed that that was her pug doglganger.
I have been slowly moving into my new apartment. The man who was in the room before me had a family emergency and left early. Its been nice to be able to take one load over a day. This way I wont be stressed in the final days of the move. I have, at the most, two more loads and then I'm all done. My new room doesnt have a closet, so Ill have to check out craigslist to find a stand alone closet. (cant have wrinkly clothes at work)
I have been thinking about applying for a position at another agency. Its not that I'm not happy at the job I have now, its just that this other job would pay me more and has less hours. It is also closer to where I live. This way I could take three day weekends to visit family and spend less on gas. For now I just need to work on getting my car registered and my WA liscence.
2 comments:
Ella is going to LOVE this picture of you and Dutchess. I'll show her tomorrow and ask if she wants to leave you a message (I'm sure she will!).
Moving stinks! Hopefully it will go fast and easy.
Having 3 day weekends to visit family is a PLUS! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you.
Hugs,
B
Hi Aunt KK - Hi Aunt Jojo
Ah...my daddy is coming home
Ah...bye bye
Love you,
Ella
Nompthing else
Post a Comment