Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Work Blogging!

Im at work right now listening to classical music. We usually have it on the oldies station, but this seems so nice for the sunny morning we're about to have.
Here is a link to a project that I am helping with. It's called, "okay? okay!" and I'm in charge of getting the workshops put together.
Home Alive and CARA are both organizations that seem really intretsted in what were trying to do. The workshops still arent set in stone and its coming really close to May. Im getting nervous. :/

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I'm sitting here at the computer eating Dino Nuggets...they are pretty good.

Ella is supposed to be napping - Abby IS.

I checked out the websites for Okay Okay, Home Alive and CARA.
I have definitely been creepily hit on. When I worked at the Dept. of Corrections as an intern - there was an old guy across the hall. I think sexual harassment is probably a better use of words than hit on. I think it happened to a lot of women and its a shame that management turned a blind eye. Fortunately, I didn't work there long.

What kind of workshops do you have lined up?

I've taken self defense classes in the past but could use a refresher.
I may be small - but nobody would want to mess with me!
:0)