Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And

1. Do you like blue cheese? I havent tasted it recently. There is a really great immitation brand called Sheese that I would really like to try though...
2. Have you ever smoked? One time when I was pretty young. I inhaled and didnt cough, i realized i was getting enough second-hand smoke to note need cigarettes.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Blueberry is STILL my favorite.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? i get excited!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? i like tofutti the best.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Green Tea
9. Can you do push ups? Nope
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry - can i pick two? an off-white rose ring and a silver bracelet a friend got for me.
11. Favorite hobby? creating
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I was diagnosed, but it was the 90's, so was everyone else.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My seeming inability to relax my jaw.
14. Middle name? Renee
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Laundry, Relax Jaw, Itch
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, tea, coffee
17. Current worry? school
18. Current hate right now? not much.
19. Favorite place to be? in bed, asleep
20. How did you bring in the New Year? gosh, not very well.
21. Where would you like to go? somewhere with friends
22. Name three people who will complete this? i dont know too many people on this blog site.
23. Do you own slippers? nope
24 What shirt are you wearing? Haha, my nice workshirt, with pj bottoms. I havent bothered to change the top yet.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? ive never tried.
26. Can you whistle? Yeeees.
27. Favorite color? Hmm, depends on my mood.
28. Would you be a pirate? i was a pirate a few years ago for a day, out of fun and spite. ask me to tell you the story.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? The Smiths
30. Favorite girl's name? audium
31. Favorite boy's name? simon? is that terrible? feedback! (no rush though)
32. What's in your pocket right now? what pocket?
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Michell on Gilmore Girls
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Oh, my mom made me this blanket that i had forever...
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm... do healing tattoos count?
36. Do you love where you live? Not at the moment, but I will soon.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
38. Who is your loudest friend? That depends on when you catch any of them. Im pretty loud.
39. How many dogs do you have? i dont have dutchess, she has me.
140. Does someone have a crush on you? Inevitable
41. What is your favorite book(s)? Gosh, I cant choose. Right now Im reading an anthology called Pomosexuals.
42. What is your favorite candy? licorice
43. Favorite Sports Team? whichever kickball team im on.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? The one that goes, "Im blue, abla dee abla dii" and then cemetary gates by the smiths. that way people know that im funny but know how to be serious.
45. What were you doing at 12 a.m.? trying to sleep!
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? i dont want to wake up yet!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

For starters - I am SO happy that you started this blog. Now we can all keep in touch with you better (and that is certainly important to me!).

Okay, I have to ask...what is your pirate story?

Your funeral song has been stuck in my head for several days now, "I am blue abla dee..." then, I just crack up.

I still have the blanket my mom made me when I was little. It's in Abby's closet right now.
:0)